Friday, December 5, 2008

today's lessons in humility.

i haven't been MIA, i've just been busy and frustrated.

i wish i could find some sort of balance at my job that didn't make me feel so bipolar about my swings between loving and hating it completely.
i wish i could like the idea of circles under my eyes from drinking vodka-sodas instead of beer, so i can cut out these stupid calories.
i wish i didn't feel so sluggish and unmotivated half of the time.
i wish i could afford my health insurance that i am now cancelling.
i wish i could see my friends more, i miss them.
i wish i wish i wish i wish. how pointless.

i had a conversation with josh today about holding grudges.
i've realized that i dwell on things far too often, and must remind myself that some things ultimately don't matter.

maybe by writing it down i'll remember. just remind me every so often, ok?

No comments: